Dog Days of Summer
Mini Photo Shoot in Wakamow Park
" These pictures are a style you probably haven't seen available in the Moose Jaw area before.
I love capturing the beauty of your pet close up, and creating something very unique. Many of my pictures look like a painting.
The detailed expressions; the love in the eyes; these are very important to me.
It is not necessary for your dog to hold something in his mouth on command. Heck, many of my subjects don't even sit when told. Doesn't matter, my magic will make it all good! "
- Leigh Michel, photographic artist
This is a big deal!
Our Mini-Session offer:
Option one: $25
You will receive one digital picture of your dog, which has received my usual high level of editing to give you one fantastic photo.
You will have the option of my printing it with a professional printing company at a greatly reduced fee.
Option two: $50
Go big or go home! We will take a bit longer and give you three digital pictures of your dog, edited to my usual high standard.
You will have the option of my printing them with a professional printing company at a greatly reduced fee.
Sessions are very limited. You may book your spot by email (payment by e-transfer or credit card)
or drop in will be welcome if we are not fully booked.
The fine print:
Mini sessions are for one dog at a time only. Book two spots if you would like more than one dog.
Session will be Sunday, July 25th, at Wakamow Valley boat dock (where they have the farmer's market) 1 - 4pm
Your photo will be available online no later than Saturday July 31st for you to download.
You may order prints until Saturday August 7th. at reduced price. After that they are available for six months at regular prices.
5X7 regularly $30 - if ordered by Aug 7th $15 or 3/$30
8X10 regularly $50 - if ordered by Aug 7th $25 or 3/$50
11x14 regularly $75 - if ordered by Aug 7th $40 or 3/$75
- It is not necessary to have your dog trained to sit or stay.
- Your dog will remain on leash for the photo session. I remove people and collars digitally.
- That said, it's easiest if we just have one collar, not a harness during the photo shoot.
- Please keep your dog on leash when arriving and leaving - and not distracting the current photo shoot.
- Be on time! It's even better to come a bit early to give pooch a chance to check out all the smells and settle down.
- Pick up after your dog!!!
Not quite what you are looking for? No problem, please visit our home page or contact us for more options.
A big thank you to Wag N' Wheels dog groomers for giving every participant 10% off a groom or 50% off nails.